11 April 2011

Doing Dishes





Try this at home...  Blow up a balloon to about the size of a soccer ball and stuff it under your shirt.  Placing the middle of it at about the same level as your belly button.  Cover it over with your shirt.  Now, go and do the dishes.

Slightly challenging?  Sore back?  Need to be either 4inches taller or 9inches shorter?  Tried turning to your left or right?  Sore-er back?

Now, how about go and sit up straight at the table and eat some noodles politely?  Try to lean in so it won't splash everywhere.

Slightly challenging?  Sore back?  Need to be either 4inches taller or 9inches shorter?  Tried turning to your left or right?  Sore-er back?

What about tying your shoe laces?  Or try putting on a pair of pants.  How about driving the car?  Not going to happen?

Welcome to my world.  Welcome to the world of being 28 weeks pregnant (and beyond).

I commend every woman who has ever been pregnant!  Mom, you are truly amazing and I thank you for all your hard work!  Even now I'm starting to really appreciate everything my mother did for me.  I know I'm really no where near understanding, just give me a few months and years and the rest of my life.

Love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

UA-40155566-1