31 October 2012

Crocheting still...

I have been crocheting a lot lately.  So much that I've had to change my technique because I've been getting a bit of RSI, not so good.  My latest creations...

Bamboo Cotton 8ply, 4mm crochet hook, freestyle.


This (above) is listed in my online shop hollymay.felt.co.nz

Thoroughbred 8ply, 4mm hook.


An egg-carry-tidy-thing.  I was inspired to make this when I dragged some veges out of the [terribly packed] fridge.  The egg carton came out with it, smashing an egg all over the floor.

Honestly, I don't know how this egg basket will prevent that from happening again.  In fact, it probably makes it a little more dangerous but, I think it's cute and I like how it puts a bit of brightness/handmade/love into my fridge.  It fits 12 eggs perfectly.

This yarn is Thoroughbred 8ply, using a 4mm hook.



This is a big bag I'm making to put all my balls of yarn into.  It's going to be a very big bag!  I am very sure that I won't run out of yarn by making it and I'm finding it a great way to use up all the balls of yarn that are too small to make much with.

In terms of last week's post on the moving-house issue, I've just put it to the back of my mind and I've been pretty stressless because of it.  Feeling great!

I am in the process of organising another Craft Market.  It's exciting, I'm amped about it - but the weather is once again going to be the decision-maker whether it's on or not on the 1st of December.

I know it's out of my hands so I'll keep on going, hoping for the best!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

UA-40155566-1