22 November 2012

Neutrals and Flowers

Cro-crazy.  That's me right now.  I made some cute crochet bowls, listed them on Felt and in not more than two hours later made quickest sale I've ever had through my online shop.  I was stunned and sooo stoked.

Sold.  Custom orders welcome.
I quickly whipped up some more but I figured I'd hang on to them for A Craft Market.  I need to fill up my table with lots of goodies.

These will be for sale at New Beginnings - A Craft Market.





My cousin in the North Island asked for a custom order for some crocheted headbands, wide, neutral colours, each with a detachable flower.  I was SO excited!  Here's what I came up with.



Don't they look good?  All made with my new Susan Bates crochet hooks.  I've really got the 'hang' of them now.  They've improved my speed quite nicely.  And I looove the pretty colours!




All packaged up and ready to go.



I'm off to do some more crochet tonight, coasters: cute, easy and quick.  Just what I need to fill my market table - I've only got ten days left to prepare.  It's going to be a cracker!

xx



5 comments:

  1. Thanks Holly. They are awesome. So pleased with them. So much better than i could have ever expected. Will definately be getting more stuff. Love love love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I had so much fun making them!

      Delete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Not surprised they sold so quick :D You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOoo cute to the MAX you are like one super talented women

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)

UA-40155566-1