02 August 2018

August 2018



August is here.  What a huge month July was for us, and today my oldest has started 2nd grade.  So, I suspect, this month might be a big one, too.  We'll be found somewhere in the AC breeze, finding out about life with routines again.

I have launched a whole pile of new pieces of artwork in my Room to Flourish Big Cartel online store.  Please check it out, I would be so honored!

I hope you're well, please don't hesitate to send me a message or comment on this blog post.  I would love to hear what kind of computer background you'd like to see in the future.

This month, it's an oil painting by myself.  In 'real life' it's only 5x5 inches and currently drying.

How to use this on your computer:
You need to click on the image to open it (if you're reading this from your email, open this post in your browser); right-mouse click and save this image as the desktop background on your computer, or click 'save image as...' then, once you have it saved on your computer, you can then set it up as a desktop background. Strictly for personal use only - not for sale or re-sale, do share it with your friends if you'd like.

Take care and God Bless!

Holly
x









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

UA-40155566-1