18 September 2011

And so...

Firstly, to my readers, I want you to know that I think you are AWESOME!  Thank you so much for your support and encouragement.  I hope I can continue to deliver inspiring, honest and real words that encourage everyone in different ways.

I have learned a lot about myself since writing.  My life experiences - especially since I started writing - have also taught me a lot about myself.  Expressing how I feel and what is happening in my life has turned out to be sweet and therapeutic for me.

The moment I got my last words out (here) I felt like that cloud had begun to lift.  I'm finally coming to terms with the facts.  Accepting that I can't change anything (duh).  And looking at the 'now' and the 'future' instead of dwelling on the past.  Yes, I still can't help but think about some things here and there and be sad, but that is happening less often every day.

About my boy, the Little Lion.  He's so flamin' cute.
 
  I knew he would be.

I mean, with a Dad like this (cute):

And a Mom like this (cool):

What would you expect?

I'll keep this updated more often from now on.
I promise :)


Awwww!  How cute is my lil man!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You're right, he is sooo cute!! And is such a blessing! What an amazing gift from God!

    Hahahahaha I always crack up at that photo of roy. So hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)

UA-40155566-1