10 June 2018

June 2018

Oh dear, I lost track of time.  We're full-swing in the Summer holidays right now, so everything is not as 'per usual', I'm afraid.

This photo is taken with a slight fish-eye lens and no other editing.  The clouds were spectacular over Gilbert, Arizona, on the 6th of June.



To save this as your computer wallpaper, you need to click on the image to open it (if you're reading this from your email, open this post in your browser); right-mouse click and save this image as the desktop background on your computer, or click 'save image as...' then, once you have it saved on your computer, you can then set it up as a desktop background. Strictly for personal use only - not for sale or re-sale, do share it with your friends if you'd like.

I have also updated my online shop Room to Flourish - I would be so honoured if you had a little look.

I hope you have a lovely JUNE!

Holly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

UA-40155566-1