30 June 2018

July 2018

Happy July!

I have been getting into acrylic and oil paintings a LOT lately and I had to use last night's painting for this month's background.

I hope you like it as much as me!



To save this as your computer wallpaper, you need to click on the image to open it (if you're reading this from your email, open this post in your browser); right-mouse click and save this image as the desktop background on your computer, or click 'save image as...' then, once you have it saved on your computer, you can then set it up as a desktop background. Strictly for personal use only - not for sale or re-sale, do share it with your friends if you'd like.

If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you might have seen some of my latest miniature oil paintings.  I drew inspiration from Monet's water lilies.

THIS MONTH I will be launching a big sale of all my little pretty paintings. There are about 20 in a mixture of acrylics, oils with various subjects like sea scapes, clouds, sunsets, cacti and flowers. I'll send an extra post here when I've decided on a day and a time so you can put it in your diary - if there is anything that has caught your eye in these calendar backgrounds you won't want to miss it!

Last, but not least, if you have checked out my Instagram account, you'll see some verses and florals in watercolor.  These will be next year's wall (or desk) calendar, which I'm currently putting together.  I can't wait to share it with you.

Thank you so much for following along.  Have a lovely July!

Holly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

UA-40155566-1