20 July 2018

Miniature Collection Launch - Less than 24hrs away!


Waterlilies and Seascapes by Holly May B

During the last several months, I have painted a large collection of miniature pieces of art.  Some are oil paintings, some are acrylic paintings.  The smallest ones are 1 7/8 inches square!

Waterlilies by Holly May B
Finally, the oil paintings are dry - a medium I have dabbled and fallen in love with.

Abstract Seascape by Holly May B
I have tried a few different styles, textures, impasto, brush and pallet knife techniques.

Miniature Artworks by Holly May B
Clouds, flowers, cacti and sunsets.

Oil Paintings by Holly May B
Tomorrow morning, 8am MST they will finally be available - 67 new pieces!  They will make lovely gifts and sweet desk top decor.

I have been so excited to share this large, but miniature, collection with you, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

They will be listed online here Holly May B Online Shop but not until 8am MST, Saturday July 21st, 2018.

Lastly, thank you so much for supporting me on this exciting journey!


Holly
x


























No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

UA-40155566-1