05 September 2018

September 2018

I think you're going to like this one!



This month's desktop wallpaper is a close-up of a 3x5 inch oil painting I did in August.  If you've been following for any amount of time, you'll know I love clouds.

One day I hope to have a big canvas painted like this, in oils, on my wall.  And, if I'm so blessed, more paintings by me on other people's walls, too.

I'd love to know if you have any troubles getting the high resolution image downloaded for your personal use.  If it's something I might be able to fix, I'll try my best.

This small painting is available to purchase, please email me direct or simply use the message section to the right when viewed in full screen.

To download the original image, click on the image to open it (if you're reading this from your email, open this post in your browser while using your computer or tablet, not your phone); make sure the pic is at full size, right-mouse click and save this image as the desktop background on your computer, OR click 'save image as...' then, once you have it saved on your computer, you can then set it up as a desktop background.

Strictly for personal use only - not for sale or re-sale, do share it with your friends if you'd like.

I hope you have a lovely September!

Holly

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

UA-40155566-1