20 February 2019

Have we met?

Have we?  I mean, I am sure that most of my loyal blog-following fans are either friends, or family, or we've met at some point in time.

How cool is that?  Whether we've met in person or not, I want to say thank you for being here!  I hope I can encourage you in one way or another.  I hope that I can always keep this place bright, friendly and encouraging.

An update from the last post, which was all the way back in November...

We moved to Tennessee, with no hiccups.  Well, maybe there were actual hiccups at some point, but we arrived safe and sound.  Hallelujah!  We have found a wonderful church!  It's where we feel at home, we are connected, plugged in and at home.  My awesome husband is already a part of the band, the church is so welcoming and warm, we have new friends, missing our Arizona friends (not to mention friends and family in New Zealand - we have not forgotten you!).

Things are going well - all praises to the Lord!

I have been busy with crocheting earrings (check out the cutest earrings right here), designing a wedding invitation suite for a fun client - oh how I've missed this kind of "designy" fun, I've been painting up a bunch of fun things - yet to come to the online shop.

AND, this weekend, I am hoping to be able to go to QuiltCon.  Oh, people, it's all about quilts and quilting and quilty shenanigans; it might be completely boring to many of you.  I don't think I have anyone to go with, yet, so I'll be Nigel-No-Mates thus far.  Haha!  I'm very excited.

If you're reading this on a browser, can you see all my pretty new buttons on the side?

And, if you've read this far... hold on to this little gem: next month is my birthday, and because I love giving gifts, wrapping gifts, making them all pretty and such, I'm going to run a little giveaway here on the blog!  Yay, free stuff!  It'll be a pair of earrings or a journal with a painted cover, or maybe both...


Holly
xx



Those who live in the shelter of the Most High
will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
This I declare about the Lord:
He alone is my refuge, my place of safety;
he is my God, and I trust him.

Psalm 91:1-2




1 comment:

I love comments :)

UA-40155566-1