24 May 2017

Block 23/25 My Queen Size Quilt



"If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. So now faith, hope and love abide, but the greatest is love."

This is a very shortened, paraphrased version of  1 Corinthians, chapter 13, verse 1 and verse 13.  Shortened to fit on the block.

My only regret with this one is... that my camera would take better photo of it! There are still visible chalk lines (blue) but they will wash out.  Honestly, these coral blocks are so pretty while also the most un-photogenic.

But: imagine a WHOLE QUILT quilted like this?  With encouraging words, details, scriptures, poems... Endless possibilities!  So much love!

Stay tuned for the rules of the giveaway, I'll give all the details on the last post (block 21).  This week I've been sharing the last five blocks in reverse order (25, 24, 23, 22, 21) so I can show you my most favorite block last (block 21). It has been very tricky to photograph, too, but I've done my best and I hope you'll love it as much as I do.

See other blocks here:



Thank you!
Holly
xx

Pics below are extras for 'pinning'.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

UA-40155566-1